Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Woke Up With Pain In Arm I Woke Up With Severe Right Arm Pain That Seems To Be Localized Around The Elbow. What Could It Be?

I woke up with severe right arm pain that seems to be localized around the elbow. What could it be? - woke up with pain in arm

Movement causes pain. It does not hurt if you are not moving. The top of my biceps and forearms are painful. I do not understand what. Well I went to bed and woke up with pain. Advil anything, even if it feels muscular. Maybe I pulled a nerve in your sleep?

6 comments:

punkinhe... said...

Bursitis is a chill in the joint has a deep pain, and only hurts when you move. so that the cream yor release from compulsory or medication that helps ... plenty of rest for him ... sorry for the pain there ....

Goldenra... said...

It could be, how they sleep at night - into the arms of his body smashed on the head, either. I had similar problems with my arms and I love to sleep with me, and herewith my shoulder and waste. Or you may have made the activity shortly before his outstretched arm, and whether she, unaware of what was going on. I think a certain type of bursitis, I am flaxseed oil, take cod liver oil every day and bioflavonoids and my arms have improved, it makes me feel much happier, throws the ball to the dog! If passed, but my arm feels more pain.

mickeycu... said...

And fun, as you sleep for 6 hours! I've done thousands of times a part of my body ... Your best bet is to triple the consumption of water ... no juice, no tea ... UAE. Avoid Advil and what does not work when the pain became unbearable. Stretch Stretch.

Good luck!

Albireo said...

hey no problem, just slept wrong are, you better when you move a little, take a hot shower Maby feel

joanna said...

probably not sleep well, if they do not see them disappear after a few days, I wouldnt'm worried too much.

aqualung said...

It is possible that only a pinched nerve in his sleep. If the pain worsens or consult followed by numbness, a physician.

Post a Comment