Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome Baby Party Invitation Wording Is It Ok To Have A Second Baby Shower...but Ask People To Bring Just Themselves?

Is it ok to have a second baby shower...but ask people to bring just themselves? - welcome baby party invitation wording

We have witnessed a major concern in this second child. I have it after 24 weeks my doctor told me not to ... We are not yet out of danger, of course, but now things are much better and there is no immediate concern about me today.
I have a group of "Welcome Baby" or something like that, if he or she comes in March. I know it's a long way, but I think now lol
How can I think of invitations to speak, the people that this is not expected to bring gifts? I expect nothing ... I will only welcome our second child into the world with a birthday party of a species.
Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment