Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Install With Cd Need For Speed With Cd Room I Have Already Install Need For Speed Underground 2.when I Try Play,computer Say Please Insert Correct Cd?

I have already install need for speed underground 2.when i try play,computer say please insert correct cd? - how to install with cd need for speed with cd room

Say I installed Need for Speed Underground 2 on my pcwhen I try to play a warning message to: Please insert the correct CD room.are relate to CD cracks?

4 comments:

nazgul_9... said...

Yes, you must go to my computer, open the CD-copying files crack in the EA games U-2.

Miss Awkward Silences said...

There are many programs, especially games where not everything installed on the hard drive, and it would take up too much space.

To start the game still needs the CD, which, as they refer to it often.

LawYerz said...

You are, there are questions to software piracy to do here? As for your question, the answer is yes.

Soul Raht said...

Buy another computer and burn the heck out of you, and of course it can be saved. But I'm not a big fan of computer games. Try playing online if .... I guarantee that this will be fun to make.

Post a Comment