Sunday, February 14, 2010

Glycemic Breakfast Cereals What Does It Mean When I Am THIS Hungry?

What does it mean when I am THIS hungry? - glycemic breakfast cereals

That is what I ate today. I normally eat 2,000 calories per day. Almost everything here is organic or healthier, organic matter, which I received (eg, Kashi). I'm 19, female, 130 lbs. I'm going 4 days a week and then have some muscles.

Breakfast:
Cashews (180 CAL)
Kashi hot cereal (150 CAL)
1 serving of peanut butter (180 calories)

Samples of different food @ a Greenmarket
Probably about 50 CALs (not much)

When I got home at 2:30 ISH I:

an apple
some mixed fruits (pineapple, grapes, strawberries)
Carrot hummus (1 serving)
1 slice sprouted grain bread low glycemic index
2 slices of bologna Turkey biological
some of the roasted tomatoes (50 calories)
a sliceand (Cheese aout 90 calories)
Sourdough pretzels will not bite (-processed organic ---)

No comments:

Post a Comment