Friday, December 18, 2009

Less Cervical Mucus Before Period Will Cervical Mucus Be In The Toilet If You Are Pregnant?

Will cervical mucus be in the toilet if you are pregnant? - less cervical mucus before period

I am a woman of 16 years. My friend and I were joking in your room. I was completely naked. I was still in his boxers. I was over him, humping .. probably 10 minutes or less. All this happened Monday, 15 June There were many before cummed idk, but if it is through his boxers, or liquid, my .. It is certainly not really ***. I had my period around May 29, perhaps one day soon .. I'm not sure. and lasted 5 days. And I could be pregnant? His penis was never really in me, and I'm still a virgin .. I do not know if I have my hymen or not, though. But in these days, I have thick mucus in the bottom of the toliet after urination, never in my underwear .. and my mother .. Damage very, very wrong, and sometimes I feel sick myself, I heard it is still too early to know whether I am or not, but I want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment