Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Commercial Lending Services What Job Am I Now Qualified For After Working As An Account Manager For A Bank?

What job am I now qualified for after working as an account manager for a bank? - commercial lending services

My work is more focused on customer service, but I am familiar with the basic concepts of financial analysis. I do a financial statement and profit and loss account. I am familiar with most of the programs based on it. I work for a company in the world of good that can carry heavy loads on a resume. I have no experience, but I documented slaes documented collection and experience of reconciliation. I also worked with other companies, both face to face and by phone. I manage several millions of lines of credit in U.S. dollars in commercial loans and account management and liqudating arrested, need to focus in the last 8 months. I have spoken to me very well, and I am able to learn a skill is placed before me. I really do not know what I do, but. I would like to earn money like everyone else, have never been exposed to a particular field. I just want to know what you should observe. I make $ 40K now. Can I do? How? Thnx for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment